CanDo Theraputty Exercise Material 3 oz.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
CanDo Theraputty hand exercise material is used by Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Hand Therapist and consumer home-use and is used to develop and maintain grip strength. The CanDo Theraputty Hand exercise material is ideal for patients recovering from a wrist injury, wrist fracture, elbow fracture, stroke patients or forearm fracture.
Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from xx-soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for developing a stronger grip.
Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic containers (2, 3, 4 and 6 ounce) for individual patients to use at home and a choice of larger containers (1 and 5 pound) for the hospital or clinic. CanDo® Theraputty® material is gluten, latex and casein free.
- Color-coded for easy resistance identification and packaged in individual containers for each color
- Silicone-based putty is ideal for any rehabilitation program and is guaranteed to maintain resistance consistency for one year
- 3 ounce container of each color is the perfect amount needed for hand strengthening programs
- Not made with natural rubber latex, unscented, non-toxic
- Each resistance level is consistent with therapy industry standards and recovery protocols from extra soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip
Dimensions: 3.25" x 1.5" x 3.25"
Weight: 0.3 lbs