CanDo Variable Strength Theraputty Exercise Material 4 pellet packs only
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Cando Variable Strength Theraputty is used by Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Hand Therapist and consumer home-use and makes it possible to get the individual strength you need for your Theaputty. The CanDo Theraputty Hand exercise material is ideal for patients recovering from a wrist injury, wrist fracture, elbow fracture, stroke patients or forearm fracture.
With Cando Variable Strength Theraputty you can achieve infinite levels of progressive resistance using only one putty. As your grip strength increases, work the pliable pellets into the base putty to increase the putty's resistance. 4 pellets are included in each pellet pack
- 4 pellets are included in each pellet pack.
- New non-sticky, non-oily, odor-free formulation.
- Putty initially is soft enough for weak grasp.
- Resistance progressively increases as pellets are worked in.
- Make putty firmer as your grip strength increases.
- Color becomes darker as resistance increases.
Dimensions: 8" x 5" x 7"
Weight: 1 lbs