Baseline Cable Tensiometer
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Baseline cable tensiometers are used to measure overall strength for lifting in patients that are being treated in physical therapy, typically a work hardening or back to work evaluation.
- Measures strength of major muscle groups.
- Secure one cable to a stationary object; the other to the measurement accessory.
- With 4 measurement accessories (ankle, thigh, wrist, head).
- With 2 five foot chains, 4 snap hooks.
- Pointer remains at maximum until reset .
- Reads lbs and kgs.