Skillbuilders Positioning Wedges
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
SkillbuildersŪ Positioning Wedges are ideal for institutional use in physical therapy departments, home use, special education programs, pre-school programs, physical education classes and the gym. They can be used under the back, arm, or leg of a patient for comfortable and functional positioning. They can be used to provide the necessary leverage to promote an exercise regime. Heavy duty positioning and vestibular wedges are made of molded foam coated with a tough integral washable coating.
- Versatile shape for gross motor activities like tumbling, rolling, or walking
- Ideal positioning shape for physically involved children and adults
- Suitable as physical therapy positioning wedges
- Used with optional abductor wedge (ca_30-1018)
- Abductor wedge can be used with any Skillbuilders or Tumbleforms wedge or other positioning products
- Hook on abductor wedge can mate with any velcro loop material