CanDo Donut Ball, Green, 26" Dia x 14" H (65 cm Dia x 35 cm H) for improving balance & strength
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
CanDo Donut Ball is used by Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Athletic Trainers & for consumer home use. The Cando Donut Ball offers a unique balance challenge to improve balance & build core strength. The shape offers benefits of a balance ball including core strength and balance improvement. Choose the right Donut based on your height, just like an exercise ball! The inflation pump is not included. Great for sensory therapy and a sensory sensation kids love with both visual and tactile sensory impressions.
Cando Fitness Balls are used to improve balance, coordination, flexibility, strength or simply just for fun. Balls are used by pediatric and NDT therapists as an aid for vestibular movement and equilibrium therapy, by fitness professionals as an aid for stretching and strength programs, often by pregnant women in birthing classes and people with back problems.
- User Height: 58-66"
- More stable than a traditional exercise ball but provides many of the same benefits
- Can be used for sitting, kneeling and exercise
- Donut profile offers unique balance challenge for core strengthening
- Can be used as a dynamic prop for mat exercises
- Perfect for sensory play
- Available in 5 sizes for adults and children
- The inflation pump is not included
Dimensions: 25" x 14" x 25"
Weight: 3.0 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.