Chattanooga Group Vectra Genisys 2 Channel Combination System - NO EMG
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Vectra Genisys is the first modular therapy system that consolidates up to six therapeutic modalities in one system, at a fraction of what these modalities would cost alone. Unique modular design lets you choose what fits best in your clinical setting now or easily add to later without the replacement of products.
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of a Laser Therapy module or a Battery Module.
- Mulitple waveform electrotherapy - 10 clinical waveforms
- 4 independent Electrotherapy channels
- sEMG and sEMG Activated Muscle Stimulation
- Dual frequency Ultrasound at 1 and 3.3 MHz
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- 4 ergonomically designed sound head applicator sizes: 1cm², 2cm², 5cm² & 10cm²
- High resolution color display of all screens
- Clinical Protocols
- Over 100 User-defined protocol slots
- Over 10 Quick-link Indications for quick parameter retrieval
- Impressive clinical library which includes full color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries on vibrant LCD screen
- Documentation of treatment outcomes with Patient Data Cards
Standard Accessories Include:
- sEMG / sEMG Activated Stimulation Module
- Patient Data Card (1x)
- sEMG Data Card (1x)
- 5cm2 Sound Head Applicator
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 1
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 2
- Eectrotherapy Leadwire Channel 3
- Electrotherapy Leadwire Channel 4
- sEMG Leadwire Channel 1 & 2
- DURA-STICK® II 2.75" (7 cm) Electrodes (4x)
- DURA-STICK® II 1.25" (3 cm) Electrodes (8x)
- Conductor Ultrasound Gel - 8.5 oz (250 ml) Bottle (1x)