CanDo Vestibular Inflatable Balance Discs 23.6 inch (Choice of Colors)
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Cando Vestibular Balance Disc is used by Physical Therapist & Occupational Therapist to help balance training and strengthening of the lower extremities. The Cando Vestibular Balance Disc is an excellant tool for challenging proprioception, rehabilitation of the lower extremity and advanced awareness training.
The inflatable Balance Cushion works your core muscles more completely than a gymball because it focuses on those muscles in any position. Perfect for seniors and chronic back suffers to use in therapy, at home, the office, or when you travel. Inflates with a traditional ball needle.
Its circular design comprises of one nubby side and one flat side. This vestibular disc is ideal when you want to do some exercise, but you either don’t have the time or are unable to do sit-ups and crunches. You can use this vestibular disc one the floor as a standing disc for balance training, and strengthening of the lower extremities. You can use this Vestibular Disc from Cando as a cushion for your seat at home, office, or anywhere for activating major muscle groups.
- Mimics both the movement and shape of the inflatable ball when used on any seat
- Acts as a dynamic cushion to activate major muscle groups
- Used on the floor as a standing disc for balance training, proprioception, and strengthening of the lower extremities
- Can be deflated to 1'' thickness (mushy) or inflated to 2'' thickness (firm)
- One nubby side for tactile feedback and stimulation, and one flat side
Dimensions: 24" x 2.5" x 24"
Weight: 7 lbs