Fabrifoam ProWrap - 3" x 5 yards
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
ProWrap™ delivers the most strength with minimal 2-way (< >) elasticity. It is made of a knitted blend of nylon and lycra with patented foam lining. ProWrap is excellent for use as a superior strapping material, compression wrap or customized support.
Fabrifoam® is a composite material combining an open celled, elastomeric, non-latex foam with selected high quality and specifically engineered fabrics. This unique composite was developed for use by various medical professionals, including, physicians, physical therapists, certified athletic trainers and related health care providers. This extraordinary non-latex composite can be used safely and repeatedly to achieve optimal benefits when compression/support therapy is required.
- Delivers a powerful degree
of strength with a minimum to moderate degree of two directional stretch
- Provides semi-rigid to rigid support with two-directional stretch
- Eliminates slippage and
bulkiness with a firm hold and slim, form fitting design
- Increases comfort with cool, breathable fabric
- Excellent for use as a superior strapping material, compression wraps and customized supports
- Can cut for custom length, shape
- Secures with Velcro® tabs (included)
- Latex-free, breathable, non-migratory, washable, reusable and durable