Isokinetics Inc. Shoulder Pulley
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Asolid choice for your basic shoulder pulley needs! Direct from themanufacturer pricing offersyou more for your money.
Shoulder pulleys are commonlyused in physical therapy clinics and at home for shoulderrehabilitation to regain range of motion after surgery. Our shoulderpulley is designed to be anchored to a door jamb. We included blackmarks every 4" (10cm) in order for progress to be measured and setlimits and goals. Rubber handles provide better grip and feelcomfortable in the hand. Knotted rope ends allow for adjustments torope length.
Note: Clinic packaging contains NO exercise guide. Consult your physicaltherapist or search online for "shoulder pulley exercises".
- Sturdyrubber handlesprovide good grip
- 76" teal blue nylon rope
- Knotted ends for lengthadjustment
- Black progress marks every4"/10cm
- Nylon door anchor withrubber sheath
- Smooth spinning heavy dutyplastic wheel with metal axle
- Can be dis-assembled forcleaning
- 1 year guarantee fromIsokinetics Inc.
Customers Also Bought
Thera-Band Latex Free Exercise Resistance Bands - 25 Yard Lengths Exercise Bands for Home and Clinic Click here for price!