- Low-linting wipers for ISO Class 4 (FED-STD-209E Class 10/M2.5) cleanroom assembly operations, pharmaceutical operations, and other clean environments.
- Made of a unique, 100% polypropylene, nonwoven fabric that is low in particulate matter and low in extractable levels.
- Soft, absorbent, durable wipers contain no binders or reinforcing fibers. They eliminate surface fibers, trap particles, and will not scratch sensitive surfaces.
- Each wiper can absorb over four times its weight in liquids.
- Acid-base-, and solvent-resistant; will not break down or disintegrate when exposed to chemicals. Color: white.
Kimberly Clark COTTENELLE KIMTECH PURE CL4 Critical Task Wiper, White, 11½" x 12", 100/pk, 5 pk/cs
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
KIMTECH PURE* W4 Critical Task Wipers. 100% polypropylene construction. Thermally bonded with no glues or binders. Straight, clean, knife-cut edges minimize lint. Acid, base and solvent-resistant. Double bagged with case liner. Recommended for ISO Class 4 or higher cleanroom environments. Meets the U.S. FDA requirements for food packaging materials.