Kinesio Tex Gold FP Athletic Tape - 2" x 16.5' Single Roll
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Kinesio Tex Gold Tape is used by Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Hand Therapist, Athletic Trainers and Chiropractors. It is commonly used to help reduce swelling and inflammation, alleviate pain, relax muscles, and help with rehabilitation as well as supporting muscles during sporting events. Kinesio Tape is used for athletic injuries including ACL, MCL, PCL, Achilles injury, Meniscus Tears, Golfer’s Elbow, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, Plantar Fasciitis, Rotator Cuff Injury, Lateral Knee Pain, Arthritis, Anterior Shoulder Pain and many more injuries and conditions.
The tape is very thin and pliable, made of porous cotton fabric with a medical grade acrylic adhesive. Kinesio Tape provides support and stability to your joints and muscles without affecting circulation and range of motion.
Kinesio Tape is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
Kinesio® Tex Tape is used to:
- Re-educate the neuromuscular system
- Reduce pain
- Optimize performance
- Prevent injury
- Promote improved circulation and healing
The Kinesio Taping® Association highly recommends that you consult a CKTP (Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner) prior to applying Kinesio® Tex Tape.
- Core properties remain for all Kinesio Taping® specifications
- Brings Nano-touch™ stimulation to epidermis and layers beneath
- Mimics gentle human touch yet provides a more effective hold
- Micro-grip™ deep set adhesive manufacturing process provides better grip and hold with less adhesive surface area
- Higher grade cotton with more breathability
- Features a new protected weave process for improved comfort
- Hypoallergenic and latex free for all patient populations
- Exclusively available to medical care professionals
- Corrects muscle function, improving circulation of blood and lymph, relieving pain and repositioning the subluxation joints.
- Designed to be worn for an extended period of time (3 – 4 days) without irritation, as well as during strenuous exercise or hydrotherapy.
- 140% elasticity allows full range of motion, support and stability.
- Heat-activated adhesive will not leave residue.
- Light, thin and comfortable to the skin.