Kinesio Tex Gold FP Athletic Tape, Red - 2" x 16.5' Single Roll
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Kinesio Tex Gold Tape is a very thin and pliable tape, porous cotton fabric with a medical grade acrylic adhesive. Kinesio Tape can alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, relax muscles, enhance performance, and help with rehabilitation as well as supporting muscles during a sporting event. Kinesio Tape is commonly used for athletic injuries including acl injury, achilles injury, rotator cuff injury and more. Developed exclusively for Kinesio professionals including, Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist and Chiropractors. Dr. Kenzo Kase and Kinesio bring to you the latest ReEvolution in Kinesio® Tex Tape with over 30 years of research and development. Advancements in technology have now enabled a Re-Evolution that fulfills the original vision. From our original and now world famous wave pattern design Kinesio has developed a new enhanced and patented Fingerprint [FP] technology.
The Kinesio Taping® Association highly recommends that you consult a CKTP (Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioner) prior to applying Kinesio® Tex Tape.
- Core properties remain for all Kinesio Taping® specifications
- Brings Nano-touch™ stimulation to epidermis and layers beneath
- Mimics gentle human touch yet provides a more effective hold
- Micro-grip™ deep set adhesive manufacturing process provides better grip and hold with less adhesive surface area
- Higher grade cotton with more breathability
- Features a new protected weave process for improved comfort
- Hypoallergenic and latex free for all patient populations
- Exclusively available to medical care professionals
- Corrects muscle function, improving circulation of blood and lymph, relieving pain and repositioning the subluxation joints.
- Designed to be worn for an extended period of time (3 – 4 days) without irritation, as well as during strenuous exercise or hydrotherapy.
- 140% elasticity allows full range of motion, support and stability.
- Heat-activated adhesive will not leave residue.
- Light, thin and comfortable to the skin.