Cramer Thermoflo Max - 40 Gallon for Hydration of Athletes
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Any athletic trainer, coach or AD wants to provide for the well being of his/her athletes by providing safe, portable on the field hydration. The ThermoFlo Max does just that with unlimited water supply and lighter weight than traditional battery powered units for easier transportation at a lower cost. This pressure driven unit hooks up to an outside potable water supply and uses the high conductive properties of copper coils for continuous flow of chilled water. Just add ice and you’re ready to go.
- A 120 qt cooler and dual 30 ft copper coils to effectively cool water in almost any condition
- Dual 30ft copper coil for the ultimate in cooling capacity
- Highest quality fittings for the best in longevity and dependability
- Every component of the Thermo Flo Max that contacts the drinking water is made of an FDA approved material or is a water potable component. This commitment to safety extends to the components within the drinking nozzles which we have custom manufactured out of an FDA approved material and built using internal components that meet the same standard
- New quick disconnect feature for ease of use and cleaning
- Six drinking stations feature self retracting UVA/UVB resistant blue coiled hoses that are manufactured from an FDA approved material. Mounted on a External manifold provides easy access to hose attachments to facilitate easier cleaning and winterizing
- The new and improved rugged metal 4 wheel cart is custom built for our hydration units with extra reinforcement straps to insure performance and then powder coated to provide increased durability
- Tires are tubeless but have also been fitted with a inner tube for unmatched dependability
- New bushing system replace the old bearing style wheel. Provides greater strength durability and corrosion resistance
- Dimensions: 43" x 21" x 53"