NuStep T4r Seated Elliptical Recumbent Cross Trainer
FREE LIFT GATE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Please note the normal lead time before this item will ship is 14-21 days. If you need this item expedited please contact our customer service department at 1-866-887-6811 option 1.
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Nustep T4r non-weight bearing seated elliptical is used in fitness centers, physical therapy centers, outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes, and assisted living centers to provide non-weight bearing upper and lower extremity exercise to deconditioned patients, as well as athletes. The ALL NEW T4r empowers users of virtually all ability levels to engage in exercise.
T4r combines lower and upper body movement for a full body workout, building strength and invigorating users such as those with disabilities, in rehabilitation or desiring health and wellness to get the most out of life.
Safe, smooth, quiet, and easy to use, T4r inspires independence among users and therapists. NuStep’s recumbent cross trainers are a leading choice among healthcare and fitness professionals as well as home users.
T4r’s fresh design and small footprint make it ideal for a professional setting or home use.
• Total body conditioning of the cardiovascular and muscular systems
• Use arms alone, legs alone, or both
• Closed-kinetic chain exercise
• Natural recumbent stepping motion is easy on the hip and knee joints
• Low 7”–9” step-through height for easy access
• Biomechanically correct workout position
• Contralateral movement – arm linked with opposite leg
• Smooth, fully connected motion between arms and legs
• User-selected stepping height from 2”–8.5”
• Quiet, frictionless, permanent magnetic eddy current system with 10 workload levels
• User power output from 5–800 watts
• All-belt drive
• Spring-loaded idlers automatically adjust belt tension
• Long-life, high-grade bearings
Frame • Durable, heavy-duty 14-gauge welded steel frame
• Powder-coated frame and zinc plated components resist rust
• Four-point contact with the floor and leveling feet increase stability
• Lift unit with front handle and rear wheels
• Strong, impact-resistant polystyrene cover is easy to clean
• Anodized aluminum arms with extra-long, comfortable hand grips
• Ergonomically correct hand position
• Long, 15” (38 cm) arm adjustment range
Seat and Arm Rests
• Swivel seat rotates and locks 90O to left or right, 180O total
• Foam-covered seat and swivel release levers work from front, sides or back
• Seat slides and adjusts smoothly
• 15” (38 cm) forward/backward travel automatically adjusts seat height 2” (5 cm) up and down
• Ergonomically designed padded seat has contoured back support
• Simple, one-button start and reset, automatic power on/off
• Easy-to-read display shows:
Watt s: 5–800
Time: Starts at 0, counts up
Steps: Counts cumulative steps up to 9999
Workload: 10 workload levels
Calories: Up to 999 KCal
• User selects English or metric measurement system.
• Optional Polar® system (Part No. 50813) measures heart rate 40–220 BPM +/- 2
• Cordless design uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Rechargeable batteries are not recommended due to voltage requirements of the display. Optional AC adapter
(Part No. 41805 US/Canada, 41506 Europe).
• Cast Aluminum pedals have durable powder coating.
• Four-bar linkage and nonskid tread keep feet secure.
• Optional foot secure system provides additional support.
Dimensions and Weight
• Length: 60” (152 cm)
• Width: 28” (71 cm)
• Height: 43” (109 cm)
• Weight: 205 lbs (93 kg)
User Height and Weight Limits
• Height: 4’6” to 6’4”
(137 cm to 193 cm)
• Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)