Ossur DH Offloading Post-op Style Shoe Repl. Insole Large
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Designed for use in the treatment of plantar wounds, this shoe can be an excellent alternative to post-op style shoes with static pads (wool, felt, foam, etc.). It accommodates the ambulatory and compliant patient for short-term treatment (1 to 4 months).
- Designed to accommodate either the left or the right foot
- Designed around Össur’s patented Active Offloading Insole
- Designed to accommodate bulky dressings
- Super-soft nylon upper with reinforced heel counter provides extra comfort and stability
- Patented removable toe piece aides in wound accessibility for daily wound site inspection
- Semi-rigid rocker bottom outsole