Ossur AFO Dynamic Left XSm
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Incorporating Össur Flex-Foot technology and the energy storing properties of carbon fiber. The result is a strong, lightweight solution for people with varying degrees of drop foot.The carbon fiber technology provides energy return and assistance for propulsion of the limb at toe-off. Throughout swing phase, the foot is fully supported for increased ground clearance.The layering of the carbon fiber has been optimized through extensive computer analysis and mechanical testing as part of the continual refinement of Flex-Foot technology. Brought to the AFO Dynamic, this layering helps to ensure that the deflection of the forefoot from mid-stance to toe-off is proportional to the user's weight and impact level. Because it incorporates Ossur's carbon fiber technology, many Physicians regard the Ossur AFO Dynamic as the strongest and most durable of the currently available AFO Carbon Fiber products.
- AFO Dynamic incorporates Össur Flex-Foot® technology and the energy storing properties of carbon fiber. The result is a strong, lightweight solution for people with varying degrees of drop foot.
- Carbon fiber design provides excellent strength-to-weight ratio and dynamic motion
- The tapered carbon heel stores energy and manages forces at heel strike
- Full-length toe lever provides full support while foot is loaded, as well as reduced shock to the contralateral limb
- Controlled plantar flexion at initial contact
- Creates M-L stability at mid-stance
- Reduces energy consumption by reducing hip hike
- Medial strut makes it less visible in shoe
- Open anterior tibia shell provides superior anatomical fit, and reduces heat and perspiration
- Drop foot secondary to CVA, MS, Charcot Marie Tooth disease, other neurological conditions, or mild knee instability
- Contra-indicated for severe ankle-foot deformities, severe spasticity, or fluctuation edema
- Suggested weight range: up to 265 lbs (120kg)