Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The Ossur Exoform Dorsal Night Splint is the latest innovation for the effective treatment of Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis and Post Immobilisation Pain. Designed to be a far more functional and comfortable solution that addresses the common problems associated with other bracing options, including lack of adjustability, uncomfortable or painful pressure points. The brace features a Semi-rigid plantar pad, which reduces discomfort along the sides of the foot while providing an improved angle of dorsiflexion. The Non-slip surface on the plantar pad prevents slipping.
Indications for Use
- Plantar Fasciitis
- General heel pain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Post Immobilisation Pain
- Lower extremity overuse injuries
- Adjustable aluminum stay inside dorsal shell allows modification in the angle of dorsiflexion
- Soft, overmolded edges enhance comfort
- Hinged shell at the calf area prevents brace rotation
- Semi-rigid plantar pad reduces discomfort along the sides of the foot while providing an improved angle of dorsiflexion
- Non-slip surface on plantar pad prevents slipping during normal walking
- Circumferential heel and posterior strapping prevents migration while increasing overall comfort and effectiveness
- Strapping and shell perforations improve comfort and breathability
- Integrated support shell with adjustable aluminum stay maintains the therapeutic angle of the foot and lower leg at 85° to 90°
- Flex Edge™ overmolding eliminates pressure points and discomfort while protecting sleeping partners
- Full calf and heel strapping holds the foot in the desired angle and eliminates rotation and migration of the product
- Thermoformed Form Fit® padding
- Ideal for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Drop Foot and Post-Static Pain