Ossur Flex Ligament Knee Brace
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Indications for Use
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Long-term use for post-op, rehab and functional support
- Recommended for low to medium contact/impact
- Sport model for lean, athletic legs
- Total Support System™ provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
- Accutrac™ ROM hinges with easy-to-use flex and extension stops
- Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) captures the tibia and allows adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit
- Heat-moldable, carbon composite frame accommodates edema and/or changes in leg shape during recovery
- Gel Fit condylar pads for improved suspension and comfort
- Large, “open window” frame design accommodates post-op dressing and edema
- Constructed from non-corrosive materials, enabling use for water sports
*Caliper: M/L (Medial/Lateral or Inside/Outside) at joint width in a standard, weight-bearing position. Circumference: just below the distal border (bottom) of the patella (kneecap).
|FLEX-SR||Right||Small||Caliper: 3.5 - 4"
Circumference: 11 - 12.625"
|FLEX-MR||Right||Medium||Caliper: 4 - 4.625"
Circumference: 12.625 - 14.5"
|FLEX-LR||Right||Large||Caliper: 4.625 - 5.125"
Circumference: 14.5 - 16"
|FLEX-XLR||Right||XLarge||Caliper: 5.125 - 5.625"
Circumference: 16 - 17.625"