Ossur Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
With a large trachea opening, the Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar not only offers excellent immobilization and comfort, but enables healthcare professionals to quickly perform carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
Indications for Use
- Degenerative disorders
- Immobilization after trauma/surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Anterior and posterior rigid plastic reinforcement supports limited movement
- Large trachea opening for quick access to carotid pulse monitoring and emergency tracheotomies.
- Two-piece, contoured, molded foam shell
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture
- Maneuverable chin support for airway management
- Water-resistant for bathing and aqua-therapy
- Latex-free, non-toxic and hypoallergenic, X-ray, CT and MRI lucent