Parker SPECTRAŽ 360 Electrode Gel, 250g (8.5oz.) tube, 12 per box, 6 dozen per case
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The only salt-free and chloride-free electrically conductive gel, recommended for all electromedical procedures, except defibrillation. Salt-free characteristics make it particularly suitable for long-term applications. Spectra 360 differs significantly from all other electrically conductive media; it works by wetting the skin, thereby reducing skin resistance.
- Non-gritty STAY-WET® formula allows for prolonged use without re-application
- Product of choice for ECG, TENS, monitoring and pediatrics
- Non-irritating, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic
- Salt-free, no sodium ion transfer
- Product of choice for conductive rubber/carbon electrodes
- Not recommended for defibrillation