SciFit ISO7000R Recumbent Bike w/ Adjustable Premium Seat - Bi-Directional - Cool Gray
FREE LIFT GATE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Please note the normal lead time before this item will ship is 14-21 days. If you need this item expedited please contact our customer service department at 1-866-887-6811 option 1.
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
The recumbent bike features a newly redesigned and improved premium seat that adjusts up, down, forward, back and will also swivel and recline, a true adjustable step through that adjusts up to a full 23 inches for safe and easy access.
Premium Seat Features
- -Multiple adjustments for a comfortable fit:
- 360 Degree Swivel – locks at each 90 degree angle for added safety
- The recline adjustment features a 23 degree recline range.
- Integrated seat handle for easy seat removal on products with direct wheelchair access.
- Custom seat shape to reduce hamstring interference and provide lumbar support.
- Recline allows you to soften the hip angle and still get the desired knee flexion. A reclined seat also reduces the stress on the hip joint while exercising.
- All adjustment levers are accessible from both sides of the seat, including the new 360 Therapist Assist Pedals.
- Robust seat base with integrated grooves to prevent undesired movement.
- Premium upholstery for comfort and durability.
- Seat size is equivalent to former bucket seat.
- Horizontal seat monorail allows for zero-sloping forward and back adjustments.
- 450 lb. user weight capacity.
- Step-through seating: True step-through design with expandable seat clearance provides easy access
- Premium seat: Newly redesigned and improved premium seat that adjusts up, down, forward, back and will also swivel and recline
- 360 degree Therapist Assist Pedals: Adjust the seat forward and back from any point around the bike
- Removable seat for direct wheelchair access
- ADA Compliant
- Iso-Strength for safe, accommodating resistance
- Very low starting resistance with 191 levels of resistance
- Custom 3-piece crank system with oversized pedals
- Bi-directional resistance for versatility and reciprocal muscle balance on ISO7000R
- Optional adjustable cranks
- 7” LCD full color touch screen display: Touch screen with clear, simple screens and large, readable font.
- Audible beep: Yes
- Tactile buttons: Tactile buttons in addition to touch screen
- Resistance levels: 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Display feedback: Time, level, distance, METs, heart rate, calories, RPM, watts
- One touch quick start: Yes
- Control METs - Constant Work Program: Set constant METs level and the workload remains constant throughout the program.
- Iso-Strength Program: Isokinetic program for safe, accommodating resistance
- Power Burst: 8-second burst of high intensity training
- Cool down: Automatic cool down begins after each exercise is completed
- Administrative mode: User defined settings, metric or US units of measure and other custom settings
- User-defined console languages: 9 languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Dutch
- Download results to USB flash drive: Plug USB flash drive into the Fit-Key® slot to save workout results in a .txt file
- CSAFE port and 8-volt DC power port: Yes
- USB charger: For phones and other electronic devices
- Water bottle holder, accessory tray, reading rack: Integrated
- Personal Cooling Fan: Integrated dual fans with three speeds
Intelli-Fit Console Programs
- Quick Start
- Constant Work - METs
- Heart Fit Test & Training
- Constant Work - Watts
- Power Fit Test & Training
- Heart Rate
- Stress Test
- Bi-directional movement and resistance: Pedaling in forward and reverse provides versatility, helps prolong exercise and promotes reciprocal muscle balance
- Low starting resistance: 6 watts
- Resistance range: 191 levels of resistance - 20 levels adjustable in .1 increments
- Resistance system: 3 phase combination generator & eddy current brake - largest watt range in the industry
- Large, self-righting pedals: Strap adjusts easily to fit the user
- Handlebars: Handlebars on seat and console provide a variety of hand grip options
- Easy to transport: Integrated transport wheels
- Heart rate monitoring: Contact and telemetric (chest strap required)
- Power Requirements: Self-generating; low-voltage AC adapter, included
- Maximum user weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Unit weight: 218 lbs.
- Unit size: 58” L x 24” W x 53” H
- Color: Frame: Silver Powder Coated - Covers: Metallic Gray with UV Protection