SWEDE-O OA - Hinged, Valgus, Left, Small, Black
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
- Effectively unloads the affected compartment of the knee to relieve pain.
- Helps to rehabilitate the quadriceps that have atrophied.
- Functionally corrects the abnormal gait associated with OA.
- Double upright design with rotating thigh cuff provides superior comfort and support.
- Use of a contour air bladder positioned mid-knee provides either corrective valgus (outward angulation) or varus force (inward angulation).
- Use of a second contour air bladder aids in lower leg alignment.
- Use of a R.O.M medial hinge to control both flexion and extension motion when necessary.
- Low-profile design and dynamic conformability prevent brace migration.