Phoenix Wrist Unit for Hand Therapy
*This shipping price is an estimate. If you are a business location or do not live in a rural area, actual shipping costs may be less upon checkout.
*Shipping estimate is for a single unit.
Dynamic extension splinting of wrist flexion contractures is made more comfortable and stable with the Phoenix Wrist Unit. The component is attached to a thermoplastic forearm gauntlet and palmar cuff (sold separately).
- Low profile design and light weight
- Subtle radial-ulnar deviation allowed by the suspended cuff
- Mechanically balances traction forces to eliminate (in range of -30 - +30 degress) or markedly reduce (> 30 degrees) distal shift of the forearm splint
- One wrist hinge with moveable collars
- Three thumb nuts
- Ten adjustable nylon fasteners